Rant or Rave • Peeling Cream

| On :

I don't know about you (but I'm feeling 22 hehe..) but as soon as summer rolls around, my skin R E B E L S. I'm talking pools of sweat and pots of grease all up on my face. It's so disgusting. So, I make it a point to give extra extra EXTRA attention to my skincare routine. 

This being said, I'm always on the look out for something to help clean out my pores and just help me get rid of the excess dirt and dead skin. Enter this Korean gem! 


I absolutely L O V E asian skincare products. I don't know what it is, but they just know whats up. More specifically Korean facial products. From their face masks to their pore cleansers, something about how they piece together their products just screams nice, healthy skin. 

We have a small shop here that imports Korean beauty/skin products, so I always make it a point to browse in there. One, because it's the cutest shop ever, and two, because shipping the products here from Korea is just way too expensive. 

♡♡♡
To be honest, when I grabbed this, I thought it was a peeling mask. Those are my FAVORITE! I don't know why, but the thought of peeling off my old nasty skin just seems so fun, haha. 
I tried to read the back, but it was all in like Swedish or something (get the reference and I'll give you a cookie)  
None the less, it smelled magical....and it was only like $6....so.... I decided to buy it.



When I came home, I did a little background research and found a site with the translation of what the product actually was. SURPRISE SURPRISE, it wasn't a peel off mask. Instead it was... just as the bottle says ... peeling cream ... whatever that is. I couldn't find directions or anything about what you were supposed to do... so i just went for it. 

♡♡♡
 
The cream acts as the peeling agent. All you do is gently massage it into your skin and slowly but surely, you'll se your dirty, nasty, dead skin balling up. It's actually pretty gross, haha. I knew that my face was gross, cause the weather here is disgustingly humid right now, but I didn't think it was THAT gross. 


The consistency of this product is actually quite nice. It doesn't feel like a heave cream, and it's not sticky at all; which me ... and my hair... appreciate. It's slightly runny, but I actually prefer that. 
The fragrance of the cream isn't too strong, or that weird chemically smell at all. It's got a light peachy smell to it, which I LOVE, so that's an added bonus. 

After you're finished, all you need to do is rinse with warm water. Your skin feels SO SMOOTH afterwards.
 So soft, so smooth, so refreshed! The final step is to finish off with your favorite moisturizer. 


GIRRRRRLLL LOOK AT THAT,  that's just from the back of my hand. annndddd that's not even all of it


I'm not 100% familiar with this brand, but I can guarantee you that I will be keeping an eye out for them from now on! 

So How Would I Rate it?

 5/5 FOR SURE! I'd give it 487423489234732 stars                        if i could haha
                                 BUT HERE'S WHY:

- It's incredibly easy to use....fool proof really! 
- Not only does it lift the dead skin off of your face, but it also helps to clear all the dirt that's living within your pores
- It smells AMAZING, kind of a mix of peaches and summer....if that's even a thing
- It leaves your skin SO smooth and it feels SO refreshing. I love that it has a moisturizing aspect to it as well, it's like the best of both worlds
- It's really inexpensive. Though the bottle is not as big as I wish it were.... the price suits the size of the bottle perfectly 

So, what do you think?
Will you be giving this product a try? 
If you're interested, you can find it here or here 

What are your holy grail skincare products?
help a sistuh out, cause my skin is a mess right now haha. 

*This post is in no way sponsored. Everything was purchased by myself and this is my 10000000000% honesty
But if shara shara wanna hook a a sistuh up, hey girrrrrlllll haha 



post signature
Twitter' | Insta' | Bloglovin'
Be First to Post Comment !