#AdultLife

| On :

Literally, being an adult is NOT what I thought it was going to be, haha
Even though I've been living on my own for years now, grocery shopping is something that I will NEVER get used to. Who's with me?! 
My husband and I have a vlog channel! Though it kind of fell by the wayside for a while, we're trying to get it back up and running again. SO HERE WE HAVE EPISODE TWO!
Grocery shopping, questionable burrito bowls, and proof that I can't do anything lol 

FOR REFERENCE, THIS  is the pinterest pin that I tried to follow...
Looking at it, it seems fool proof right?
SIKE
It was a disaster from the get go haha 

Take a peek at the video for some laughs (maybe) 



Let me know what you think! 
Whats your least favorite part about being an adult? haha


post signature
Twitter' | Insta' | Bloglovin' | Youtube
Be First to Post Comment !