San Francisco Dreamin' ☾BH Cosmetics Review

| On :

Ah, San Francisco. A piece of my heart will always be in that beloved city, there's so much to love about it. Just thinking about it warms my heart. Thus, when BH Cosmetics announced their California collection, I needed to get my hands on the San Francisco palette....& trust me, you'll want to once you take a peek at it.
click any photo to enlarge them 

When I first got this, it was in the heat of summer, and while this palette is gorgeous, it most certainly is not a summer one......but I still used it...cause I'm a neutral kinda gal. BUT now that it's fall time, it's the perfect time to whip this puppy back out!
 

You see what I mean by perfect for fall? haha 

First of all the packaging. It's so cute. It's perfectly sized too, fits in your vanity space AND it's travel friendly. I bring this bad boy with me everywhere I go.
So it opens up, tri-fold style, with two panels full of eye shadow and the middle partition filled with 4 pans labeled 'blush' but there's a highlight, a bronzer, and two blushers. I'm not going to lie, I never use the actual blush part of the set, only because I find it to be a little chalky....and the third darker kinda blush ish just a weird color. I used it on my eyes (in the crease) though, and it was pretty....haha They also aren't too pigmented, so when I want very, very light pinky tones on the apples of my cheek I'll use the last pan as a dust on. 
The shadows are amazing. There's a mixture of matte shades and simmer shades, so it's not all just BAM glitter in your face, which I appreciate, because as much as I love glitter, some days I wanna keep it subtle, y'know what I'm saying? But the shades they chose for this palette are amazing, especially if you're like me and you like to keep it natural and neutral but with a little pop of color, aka red or purple. 

I tend to use the left panel of the palette more than the right side & those top two shades are GOLDEN 
(see what I did there? golden gate bridge...get it....hehe)




& If any of you out there wanna see what the ingredients are before purchasing :) 


All in all, this palette is amazing, especially for the price! So affordable, SO SO SO worth it. Not only does it incorporate fall, it does such a great job at representing San Francisco as well. San Francisco is one of the mellow-er cities (in my opinion) than Malibu and/or Hollywood.
BUT ANYWAY! If you're considering ordering anything from BH cosmetics, I strongly suggest checking this palette out, you won't be disappointed. Plus, they're always having amazing sales and who doesn't love sales?

Have you checked out BH cosmetics, do you have any of their other California collection? What do you think? lemme know! Also wanna know what your favorites from them are so I can check it out :)  

Snag your San Francisco palette Here!   (psst it's on sale right now) 

***Everything mentioned in this post was bought by myself with my own funding. BH Cosmetics. All opinions are my own and are 100000% honest, pinky swear.

post signature
Twitter | Insta | Bloglovin'
Be First to Post Comment !