Comfort Zone - Wet n' Wild & SOHO

| On :
 
When it comes to eye shadow, Wet n' Wild always takes the cake. They're SO pigmented and so so SO affordable! I do have to say that 80% of their shadows are shimmery....so if you're more of a matte kinda gal, then be weary of that when making your selection. Since it's fall, and since Walgreen's was having a sale, I picked up one of their new-er 8pans called Comfort Zone, appropriately named, because these are natural/neutral shades that s-c-r-e-a-m fall time.
 
I love Wet n' Wild, with all of my heart, but the one thing that frustrates me is that they're labeled. Maybe it's just a personal preference...but I'm not a fan of how they say where to put the shadow, because when I don't use it for that particular purpose as suggested, I feel like I'm doing something wrong haha
 None the less can we just....look at how flawless this palette is!
 

The only shade in this palette I really didn't care for, was the last one, that definer color. I tried to use it for my outer corner when I was doing my smokey eye...and it just.....didn't turn out too well. It had ridiculous amount of fall out. OTHER THAN THAT, I love these shades. I'm so ridiculous, I have so many natural/nude palettes but I mean, you can never have too much eye shadow right? haha


& OBVI you can't do a smokey eye without some brushes! If you live near a Walgreen's, they're having a sale on the SOHO brushes right now, like wicked good price PLUS you get 500 balance points, double score! haha These were the only brushes they had at my Walgreen's...cause I live in a small town, but these are pretty amazing. It comes with a blending brush, angled eye liner brush, and a smudge brush. I don't smudge my eye liner, so I just used that brush to pat on my eye shadow, and it works like a charm. I've been using their blending brush for a while, so it was lovely to have a second one... cause well... You can never have too many brushes right? (I use this excuse a-l-o-t hehe)
 
I got the Wet n' Wild 8-pan for $3.50 & the SOHO brush set for $5.00 at Walgreen's, can I get a hell yeah?! Such good deals....hopefully when I swing by again they'll have more brush sets out....I've been stalking the store on their inventory days....sorry not sorry hehe.
 
 
What's your favorite Wet n' Wild products?
Do you use SOHO brushes? Which ones are your fave?
Inquiring minds want to know...hehe
 

 
***Everything mentioned in this post was bought by myself with my own funding. Wet n' Wild & SOHO did not send me these products nor am I affiliated with either company (except in my dreams haha).
 All opinions are my own and are 100000% honest, pinky swear.
 
post signature
Twitter | Insta | Bloglovin'
Be First to Post Comment !