TAG YOU'RE IT!

| On :
 


SO! I saw this on Katie's blog when I was searching through my blog feed, and even though she didn't tag me, I figured I'd do it anyway, haha. BUT check out her blog while you're at it, it's quite wonderful!



1. Name a beauty routine you rarely do
  •  Highlighting and contouring. I actually never contour my face...possibly  because I don't know how to properly do it....and well in the morning, ain't no body got time for that. haha 
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
  • If by regularly, you mean twice a month, then yeah sure I do it regularly. haah I know, it's something you should do if not daily, then weekly, but really.....I'm SO LAZY haha but I should really do it more
3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
  • I don't usually paint my nails, remember the whole SO LAZY thing, yeah it applies here too haha. But when I do decide to paint my nails...and they chip....I tend to not care....I'll probably let it go on for about 3 days before I'll finally bring myself to take it off haha
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e.- top coat, foundation, etc.)?
  • Oh goodness. I never NEED a product, as in I never run out, because I always re-buy it....even if I don't need it right now. Especially since 90% of my collection is drugstore and they ALWAYS have wicked good sales :) 
5. What is your worst beauty habit? 
  • Oh lord, I have so many haha probably that I don't moisturize my face. I just put primer on and call it a day, oops. Or, at night, UGH THIS IS SO BAD DON'T JUDGE ME, I don't take off my mascara, partially because I'm too lazy to dig out my eye make up remover and the little cotton pads for them....and I always forget to buy the wipes when I'm at the store....but I just run the make up remover across my face and over my eyes and I'm just so tired that I quit and nose dive straight to bed haha 
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time
  • Everything, haha No but really, I put off updated my shop all the time. I have SO SO SO many new rings and necklaces that I'm going to have available to sell, but I don't have the patience to sit down and to product shots right now, haha sorrrrryyy 
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not? 
  • Not really. I have an order of operations for when I'm getting ready to go out. I'll put my outfit on, put my foundation on, do my hair, and then do the rest of my makeup. Just because I like to let my foundation full set first. 
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
  • It's a little tougher now that I'm actually into make up and I've fallen head over heels in love with Tarte...BUT being an adult comes with bills and all that fun stuff, so I always know my limits 
9. How organized id your makeup and nail polish collection?
  • My makeup collection is very organized. haha I hated shuffling for things, especially if I'm in a rush or something, so I try to keep that nice and organized. Nail polish collection? I keep that in a little box....haha so I guess that's organized? 

10. What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post?

  • I took a break from blogging.....so that was probably the longest, but more recently....probably like 3 weeks haha OOPS 
So that's a little more about me, so who's next? I choose you:

 
1. Name a beauty routine you rarely do.
post signature
Twitter | Insta | Bloglovin'
Be First to Post Comment !
Unknown said...

What a fun tag! Love the idea :)

biffsquiggled.blogspot.com