How about.....no.

| On :


As much as I hate doggin' on products, there's just some things that people should never, ever try. But who knows! Maybe these worked for you...but me....not so much...

These are the 3 I still have.....I tend to throw things away when I dislike them, sorry bout it, but I'll try and remember along the way haha but ANWWAY, moving on....







Lawwddd, I'm so sick of hearing people talk about this haha. I wanted to like this, just because everyone was hyping about it....but....It just....wasn't my cup of tea. I gave it a valid effort too. I knew from a full day after using it that I hated it....but I still used it...for 3 weeks cause I was in denial. BUT moving on. Here's why I hated disliked it...
  • It didn't brighten my under eye at all 
  • I even tried different shades, still didn't brighten anything
  • It somehow made the lines from underneath my eyes come through 
  • IT MADE MY EYE BAGS DARKER...like c'mon
I still, to this day, prefer maybelline's dream lumi under eye brightener over everything, haha Maybe I just have defective under eye-ness but this didn't do anything for me except make me sad. 



This one..okay, it's not THAT bad but I was very disappointed. I got this in the swap I did with my friend Angel, and I was stoked about it, cause I love NYX like no other. & I still use this, it's just not my favorite. 
  • It's tacky....like sticky tacky.......
  • It takes a while to dry
  • The lasting power...It works really well for about 3 hours, but by the end of the day it all kind of just slides right off. 
I still keep it and use it, because I don't wanna use up all of my Urban Decay Primer....cause that sh*t ain't cheap haha. 



& here we have the biggest disappointment of the summer. I had high hopes for this, because it sounded fascinating....the concept is pretty cool, it just....needs to be tweeked. 
  • The bottle is cute and classy, ombre, glass, y'know. cute stuff 
  • the price is ridic. it was $14 bucks at walgreens and that was the only place in town I could find it....
  • I have combo-oily-ish skin and even in my wicked oily spots, it still made it look patchy and dry 
Now, I don't wanna hate on this that bad, because it's a cool concept....and the finish was nice, until it settled completely, and it wasn't like...sticky or tacky. Just a little re-working with the formula.

there was so many things this summer that didn't float my boat, ugh this is why I need to learn to take better notes haha but that's gonna do it, I guess. I'll have my favorites up soon enough :)

What products were you thoroughly disappointed in? I WANNA KNOW!

xoxo.
Angela 




Be First to Post Comment !