Daydreaming • July Wishlist

| On :
 
I do this thing...... I go on all these websites spend HOURS build carts, go grab a tub of ice cream, then cry over all the lavish things I can never have haha 
It's like the never ending tale of love and despair....I present to you, The Daydream Chronicles 
*yay for cheesy names*
 It's depressing yet fulling all at the same time


 But hey! A girl can dream right? Here's the current things I'm crushing on

  ^Click to Enlarge! 

 You'll notice that there aren't ANY make up products on there, I'm proud of myself! Haha 
But no really, I've realized recently that my skin is IN  NEED of a detox from all the harsh chemicals that can be found in make up, so I've been real strict on myself :) 
 
 HOW TO DIE FOR ARE THOSE MAKE UP BRUSHES?! I D I E
What are you totally crushing on right now? 
Comment down below or tweet me!  
 
 
post signature
Twitter' | Insta' | Bloglovin'
Be First to Post Comment !