Keep Smiling, Keep Shining • Sunshine Award

| On :
HELLO LOVELIES! Go ahead, say it, "Holy camoley where have you been?!" I know it's been FOREVER, but I have a perfectly good excuse, haha ...but I'll save that for a later post. 
ANYWAY, a few weeks ago I was nominated for a the Sunshine Award by the lovely Cydney, founder of Dream on Youth ! Now, if you don't know who she is or what her organization is, stop what you're doing and check them out! They're such an amazing group of girls that dedicate their time to promoting good vibes and happy thoughts. Seriously though, whenever I'm having a tough day or I'm feeling under the weather, a little chat with them and I always feel 10000% better, and they're SO supportive! Trust me, check them out.
Moving on, the Sunshine Award is given to those who bring sunshine into the blogging world. The rules are simple, answer 10 questions and nominate some other little rays of sunshine :) 

Why did you start your blog? 
  • I started my blog for one simple reason, to share my thoughts. A lot of bloggers now a days are so washed by the whole "blogging for money" scheme, and that's not me. I miss when blogs were so full of energy and so full of life and so fun to read & I wanna bring it back to that. I want to be that quirky fun blog that makes people laugh or bring a little smile to their face...work in progress haha
Who inspires you the most?
  • There's not just one person who inspires me. Everyone I encounter offers some form of inspiration. Is that too cheesy? haha 
If you could take a trip to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
  • Australia. Hands down. My best friend lives there & yeah it's nice to talk over the computer and stuff....but nothing beats a face to face conversation. 
Are you an optimist or a realist?
  • Can I be both? Cause I'm all for keeping it positive and keeping everything happy and dandy, but there's certain situations where you have to take a step back and say "okay, this is how it is & we just have to deal with it" I'm pretty good at balancing the two. 
What are three of your favorite places to shop?
  • Jawbreaking, Forever 21, PacSun. even though lately PacSun has been pissing me off, I'll always love that store haha 
What is your dream job?
  • I don't have a dream job. I thought I did, but all I want is a job where I can show my talents and make a difference in the world, not even the world, just make a difference for someone. Photojournalism would be pretty fun too. 
Are there any hobbies that you have that your readers may not know about?
  • I like to play volleyball haha & I used to be 100000000% dedicated to photography, and then life happened and well, you know 
What do you want to accomplish in the next five years?
  • Within the next five years, I want my blog to have grown into some spectacular. I would like to be living in Europe with the hubbers eating fresh macaroons 
Who are your style icons?
  • Whenever I'm in a bind & need outfit inspirations, I usually just browse on polyvore or tumblr, or I look what Bethany Mota or Weylie are wearing. Which is dumb because Bethany is like 3 years younger than me haha 

What's the story behind your blog name?
  • SO FUNNY STORY. Cydney actually helped me choose my blog name, haha I wanted beautyisms in the name, because of reasons. There's no real reason. I used to have a blog called angelaisms and it was pretty successful, but then I shut it down cause it was getting a little too personal, but I guess I was kind of going off of that, and came up with beautyisms and Cydney helped me come up with the blissful part, she's a genius I tell ya 
What's something that made you laugh recently?
  • Everything makes me laugh, I'm not even joking. I laugh at everything. Ask Nathan, he'll tell you. Sometimes when I'm thinking of something in my head and it's funny, I'll just bust out laughing haha 

SO, there you have it! Thanks so much Cydney for tagging me! & now for the fun part I'm going to tag these beauties! 
Questions:
  1. What does blogging mean to you? 
  2. What is your life mantra?
  3. What is your favorite high end & drugstore make up company, & why?
  4. If you could be best friends with any famous person, who would it be & why? 
  5. If I were to peek into your purse right now, what would I find? 
  6. Are you a glass is half full or half empty kind of gal? 
  7. You're given $100,000 from a stranger, what do you do with it? 
  8. If you could pinpoint one moment in your life where everything changed, what would it be?
  9. What's your holy grail makeup product? 
  10. Message to your readers? 
  11. What's your best knock-knock joke? 
post signature
Twitter' | Insta' | Bloglovin'
Be First to Post Comment !