What's in my Makeup Bag • Day-to-Day

| On :


This is something that I only started to do really recently, partially because it's summer and I'm always in need of a touch-up, and partially because this bag was way too cute when I got it to not lug it around everywhere I go haha 





This is basically what I bring with me every single day, the only thing that changes is the foundation. I obvi bring whichever foundation I'm wearing that day. Today, I went with the Maybelline Stick foundation, I really am trying to find a way to make this foundation work...once tip, fit+ does wonders. Just sprtiz it on after touch-ups, and bam, it's magic...can't even tell. I also like to keep my fix+ with me, because it takes the chemical smell out of any makeup AND on a warm day, this cool mist feels great.



My FAVORITE foundation brush, the Oh gee domed buffing brush, Mac Fix+ (baby size), Maybelline FitMe stick foundation, and my Mac blot powder, I use this more than anything, it's like an oil blotting sheet....in powder form aha


This also has a tendency to change frequently, usually on the week to week basis...haha We've got my perfume usually is always 'Very sexy' by Victoria Secret, but sometimes I'll alternate between this and a few other of my faves. Chapstick, cause you know, crusty lips ain't cute girlfriend; and a brush, cause knotted & nappy hair ain't so cute either haha

It may seem ridic to bring a makeup bag with you everywhere you go, but during the summer when you're hot and sweating, it's basically a necessity, and plus how are you gonna swoop up that hottie at the beach if your make up is melting off of your face? 

Haha talk to you soon!
xx
Angela 
Be First to Post Comment !