The Bounce Back

| On :
BET'CHA THOUGHT YOU SAW THE LAST OF ME 
***
I know what you're thinking.....what in the world is going on?! I thought this blog was dunzo.
Trust me girl, I did too. I took a step back from blogging, because it just didn't feel right anymore to me...something seemed off. BUT after much deliberation, I've come to realize just how much i missed and truly adored the blogging community. So, let's play catch up! 
Honestly, from the outside looking in, not a lot has changed. I'm still in Okinawa; will be till 2019. Still got my fur babies. Still married, and still trying to stumble through life.
A lot has happened to me personally though, a lot of growth and a lot a lot alot of trying to find a way to keep the faith through it all. That's right, faith. Through everything that I've been through, the one thing that I hold dearest, is the fact that I've found myself walking on a new path of faith. 
It's been such a refreshing experience. I've had a really...in and out relationship with religion and my faith and where I stand on that aspect, and I'm still learning to be quite honest. 
So....like...what are you doing now? What's this blog going to be about?
Honestly, there's no definitive answer for that one. I want my blog to be my safe place. A place I can run to and share my thoughts, my struggles, my adventures, and all of the lessons that I've picked up along the way. I just want my blog to be the rawest, truest, reflection of myself. I've got a lot of growing to do, so much learning to achieve, and I just want a space to plaster it all.
If that even makes sense? (you'll learn, half the stuff I say never makes sense) 
Okay, but like why the name change? 
So I LOVED my old blog name, my friend Cydney actually helped me make it...but I felt with this new chapter, I needed that new-new ya know what I mean? 
The word gratitude has just had such an impact on me over the past few months, especially when I was hard core struggling. It's just a reminder to just like...be thankful. Sure your life isn't perfect, but there is always someone out there who is struggling more than you. There's always someone wishing they could be in YOUR shoes with YOUR struggles, rather than the hardship them themselves are going through. So, I constantly remind myself, that while it's hard, I still have a pretty darn good life.
Inhale love, Exhale gratitude.
So join me, as I try to figure out what the hell I'm doing with my life...seriously I'm 24 and I still haven't the slightest clue what I'm doing... 
xx,
A
Twitter' | Insta' | Bloglovin'
Be First to Post Comment !
mfletcher said...

I think most 24 year olds don't have the slightest clue what they're doing :) Even when it looks like they do from the outside *wink wink* I look forward to reading more of your blog as you figure out where you want to go with this blog (you're giving me the itch to get back into blogging but alas I am the anti-millenial with social media). I like your title. It makes me want to start up some yoga :)