Flowers in my hair, flowers everywhere

| On :

https://wallflowercrowns.storenvy.com/
 I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS! If you know me, you know I have a thing for diy-ing....sometimes it turns out great, other times....not so much haha.

But recently I got into making flowercrowns because, well no offense to anyone who loves these, I can't stand the in-your-face-look-at-this kind of crowns. You know, the ones with the huge flowers.

And I couldn't be bothered paying $20 for something I could make myself....So I grabbed my glue gun and whipped up a few of my own creations. I had gotten a lot of great feedback about them on instagram and twitter, so I figured WHY NOT?!

& BAM, Wallflower Crowns was born :)

Right now I've got 5 different styles to choose from, but I'm hoping to test out more flowers soon. SO, let me know what you think, leave a comment, tweet me, find me on insta...whatever floats your boat and check out the shop...maybe...pretty please :)

xoxo,
Angela
Be First to Post Comment !