Fail Whale

| On :
Photo Cred


Holy crap I suck. I promise I didn't mean to neglect this blog....Life...just.....got busy....really fast.
So let's play catch up!

Here's what has happened in the past few months.....more detailed posts will follow...but for now....
  1. I got married. (Small wedding, don't worry I'll explain)
  2. I saw Carrie Underwood and Hunter Hayes (holysh!t) -photos will be belowww
  3. I got my licnese (HOLYCAMOLEY)
  4. Nathan left for bootcamp :(
  5. I got a new job
  6. I won the lottery (kay not really, but I did win 30 bucks from a scratch card)
Okay....so I guess it's not too too much that happened...but I pinky swear, I'll get back into this whole blogging thing....There's just so much to talk about!

But enough about me,
How are you? Whatcha been up to?

 



She's even more flawless in person, it's ridiculous
 

Be First to Post Comment !